It’s kinda hard to find a true “best friend” nowadays. There’s so much competition for acceptance and love that it has changed the true meaning of friendship. But then everything works out perfectly in the world and you seem to have found the person that knows you the best; your BFFL (best friend for life).
1) They support you. You feel the support. You support each other’s growth and decisions in life. A best friend is there to always push you to be better than you already are.
2) No pretending. Your friendship is so solid that no matter what either of you do, it won’t affect your relationship. You accept each other for the way that you are. Nothing can alter that.
3) You can speak your mind. You don’t have to tiptoe around a situation, you can say exactly what’s on your mind to her face. You can both say your opinion without be offended, while valuing what the other person has to say.
4) No bad blood. You’ll always have little tiffs and misunderstandings with your best friend, but they are never permanent. You both are able to talk it out and things go right back to normal.
5) There’s never a dull moment. All you need is each other to have the best time of your life… even doing nothing. Wherever or whatever you both are doing, you can make it a good time.
6) Complete trust. You can trust this person with your life! You can always tell them your secrets and you know it will only stay with them.
7) You’re in each other’s future. You can’t even picture a future without them. You want them there for every large or small event you have in life.
8) They’ve always been there. You always have those friends that come and go, but their the one person that has stuck through it all. They weren’t just a middle school or high school friend, they were becoming your friend for life!
9) Your go-to person. This person you go straight to when the most amazing thing just happened to you, or the worst. They are always there to listen and help you with anything. If you’re in trouble, their response is, “On my way!”. They also might be the person you get into trouble with!
10) You never want to lose this person. They’re the one person you couldn’t live without. They make the word “friendship” come true and you know how difficult it is to find a true friend. You might be able to lose other friends along the path of life, but their the person you CAN’T lose.